Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What Does It Mean To Be Politically Independent?

What Does It Mean To Be Politically Independent?: "What Does It Mean To Be Politically Independent?
By: Bill Wallmuller

I have concluded of late that I could only consider myself a political independent if there is such a thing. I do not think I should be labeled Republican or Democrat, on the Left or on the Right or any other affiliation except to be a proud citizen of this United States and live by the principles on which this great nation was founded.

As far as I am concerned, our government, as it stands today, is in great need of an overhaul and a wake up call. I firmly believe that if our founding fathers could see the way our government and institutions run today, they would be greatly disturbed and dismayed on how far We The People have strayed from the principles that our republic was built on."

No comments: